A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Multi-center Comparative Flexible-dose Trial Of Pregabalin Versus Gabapentin As Adjunctive Therapy In Subjects With Partial Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin (Primary) ; Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2009-091-000422).