Extended Prophylaxis Comparing low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) to Aspirin in Total hip arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPCAT
- 28 Jul 2011 This study was halted prematurely upon advice from the DSMB that the primary study objective for non-inferiority had been met
- 28 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 28 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Thromboembolism-event-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History