An Efficacy and Safety Study of Reslizumab (CTx55700) in the Treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Subjects Aged 5 to 18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ception Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 30 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (226) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History