CA225103: A phase II study of a combination of cetuximab and capecitabine in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer after progression on previous fluoropyrimidine containing therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.