A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Fesoterodine Flexible Dose Regimen in Patients With Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Jan 2010 Results have been published in Urology.
- 03 Oct 2009 Results were presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 03 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History