A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Demonstrate the Lipid-Altering Efficacy and Safety and Tolerability of MK0524A [niacin/laropiprant] in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 15 Nov 2010 Trial location (China) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2010 Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp Company added as trial affiliate, actual patient number added as 646 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Actual end date (1 Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.