A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Tolamba in the control of symptoms of ragweed-allergic rhinitis in an environmental exposure chamber (EEC) model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy 1018-ISS conjugate (Primary) ; Vaccines
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 06 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 May 2008 Results have been reported in a Dynavax media release.
- 16 May 2008 Primary endpoint missed according to a Dynavax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History