T-Cell or Natural Killer (NK) Cell Adback in Patients With Lymphoid Malignancies Receiving Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation With Campath-IH Containing Conditioning Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Rituximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 New source identifed and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2006-0230).