GENome-based therapeutic drugs for DEPression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram; Nortriptyline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENDEP
- 14 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 01 Jul 2011 Results of an analyis investigating different subtypes as a predictor of response published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in Pharmacogenomics Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History