A phase II study of neoadjuvant gemcitabine and oxaliplatin in patients with potentially resectable previously untreated pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the Annals of Surgery.
- 23 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.