A Randomised, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Trial Using Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (CMR) Scanning to Assess Remodelling and Regression of Fibrosis in Cardiomyopathy with Eplerenone
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eplerenone (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Heston
- 11 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 06 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Mar 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 27% to 28%.