Prospective, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of Treatment With Sublingual Immunotherapy of Depigmented and Polymerised Allergen Extract of O. Europaea in Two Groups of Patients With Allergic Rhinitis /Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tree pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GPIT
- Sponsors Leti
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.