An open label, randomised, single dose, three-way crossover study to investigate the relative bioavailability of two different formulations of GSK163090 and the effect of food on the pharmacokinetics of a tablet formulation in healthy male and female volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 163090 (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Depression
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jun 2008 Actual completion date added as Nov 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2007 New trial record.