A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Effect of VIA-2291, a 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitor, on Vascular Inflammation in Patients After an Acute Coronary Syndrome Event
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atreleuton (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FDG-PET
- 14 Jun 2012 Additional company (Tallikut Pharmaceuticals) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.