A multicenter, phase I/IIA, open-label, dose-escalation study to determine the maximum tolerated dose and to evaluate the safety profile of CC-4047 [pomalidomide] administered in combination with cisplatin and etoposide in patients with extensive disease small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 16 Apr 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Actual End Date added to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.