A two-part study in Japanese patients with advanced or metastatic NSCL [non-small cell lung cancer]. Open-label phase I to assess the safety and tolerability of AZD2171 [cediranib] in combination with pac/carb [paclitaxel/carboplatin], then a phase II, randomised, double-blind study to assess the efficacy of AZD2171 alone and in combination with pac/carb
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Cediranib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigator Jane Robertson identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.