A Phase Three, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of the Travelers' Diarrhea Vaccine System.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREK
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 2036 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date Apr 2011 adde as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.