An open-label study of the effect of Bondronat [ibandronic acid] on bone pain in patients with prostate cancer and bone metastases experiencing moderate to severe pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 23 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 18 Oct 2007 New trial record.