TAXUS IV-SR: Treatment of De Novo Coronary Disease Using a Single Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary disorders; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXUS-IV
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 23 Apr 2014 Data cleaning 4: Deleted descriptors - Drug-eluting-stents (non drug), Controlled-release-drugs (delivery system), coronary-stenting (non drug procedure), GPIIb-IIIa-antagonists (drug class), cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, Ischaemia etc.
- 25 Sep 2008 FDA approval received for TAXUS stent.
- 22 Oct 2007 Boston Scientific announced final 5-year follow-up data.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History