TAXUS V: De Novo Lesion: A Randomized, Double-Blind Trial to Assess TAXUS Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stents, SR Formulation, in the Treatment of De Novo Coronary Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXUS-V
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 21st Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 25 Sep 2008 FDA approval received for TAXUS stent.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History