Evaluation of the Immunogenicity, Safety, Reactogenicity, Efficacy, Effectiveness and Lot Consistency of FluBlok Trivalent Recombinant Baculovirus-Expressed Hemagglutinin Influenza Vaccine In Healthy Adults Aged 18 to 49
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV3 vaccine-(FluBlok) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (4648) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History