Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, PK and Efficacy of Retapamulin Ointment, 1% Applied Twice Daily for 3 or 5 Days to the Anterior Nares of Healthy Adult Subjects Nasally Colonized With Staphylococcus Aureus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Dec 2008 Results were published at ICAAC 2008.
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History