A multicenter, double-blind, placebo and active controlled, randomized study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the addition of sitagliptin 100 mg once daily in patients with type 2 diabetes with inadequate glycemic control on metformin monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 29 Jan 2009 Rosiglitazone and metformin identified as an additional treatment arms as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual patient numbers (273) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.