A placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind, parallel arm, multicenter, dose-ranging phase IIb trial to assess glycemic and weight loss efficacy and safety of BMS-646256 in overweight and obese patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled by diet and exercise only or with metformin or sulfonylurea monotherapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ibipinabant (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2010 Trial sponsor, affiliate changed from Solvay Pharmaceuticals to abbott labas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment.
- 19 Oct 2007 New trial record.