A Multicenter, Open-label, Noncomparative Study of Enzastaurin in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 06 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2014 According to ClinicalTrial.gov record, planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2016.