A randomized, multicentral, phase III study of parallel groups to compare the efficiency and tolerance of fulvestrant administered for three years in combination with anastrozol for 5 years versus anastrozol for 5 years as adjuvant hormonotherapy in postmenopausal women with early breast cancer and + HRs [hormonal receptors positive].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.