A Randomized, Multicentral, Phase III Study of Parallel Groups to Compare the Efficiency and Tolerance of Fulvestrant Administered for Three Years in Combination With Anastrozol for 5 Years Versus Anastrozol for 5 Years as Adjuvant Hormonotherapy in Postmenopausal Women With Early Breast Cancer and + HRs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 According to results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress, the financer decided to stop the study support after the inclusion of 872 patients due to the negative results of the FACT trial which were made available in 2010.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 25 Oct 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.