SPIRIT First: A Clinical Evaluation of an Investigational Device. The Abbott XIENCE(TM) V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System [PROMUS] in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-FIRST
- 01 Jun 2010 5-year results have been published in Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions.
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History