Open-Label, Single-Dose, Partially Randomized, 6-Period, 6-Treatment, Crossover Bioavailability Study of 3 Pilot Formulations of Premarin/Medroxyprogesterone Acetate (MPA) Compared With Reference Formulations of Premarin/MPA (PREMPRO) and MPA Suspension (Provera) in Healthy Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone; Medroxyprogesterone
- Indications Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 21 Jun 2010 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Apr 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.