A randomized, multi-center, open-label, parallel group feasibility study to determine the safety and efficacy of the rationally engineered heparin M118 vs. unfractionated heparin (UFH) in subjects with stable coronary artery disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) And A Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Heparin Antibody Substudy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adomiparin; Heparin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMINENCE
- Sponsors Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Apr 2010 Results were published in Circulation, according to a Momenta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (503) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History