A Phase I Pharmacokinetic Study of Genasense in Subjects With Normal Renal Function and Mildly and Moderately Impaired Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oblimersen (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2012 Actual end date (September 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2007 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.