A pharmacokinetic study of Genasense [oblimersen] (Bcl-2 antisense oligonucleotide) in combination with dacarbazine (DTIC) in subjects with advanced melanoma and normal or impaired hepatic function.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine; Oblimersen
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genta (CEASED)
- 04 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2007 New trial record.
- 23 Sep 2007 Results reported at ECCO 2007.