A Double-blind, Randomised, Cross-over, Multi-centre Study, to Evaluate Onset of Effect in the Morning in Patients With Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treated With Symbicort Turbuhaler 320/9 μg, Compared With Seretide Diskus 50/500 μg, Both Given as One Inhalation Twice Daily for One Week Each
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPEED
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Sep 2009 Results have been presented at ERS 2009.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported on clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History