A phase 2, open-label trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of MGCD0103 [MGCD 0103] administered in combination with azacitidine (Vidaza) to subjects with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of MGCD0103 and FB-MGCD0103
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Mocetinostat
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Mirati Therapeutics; Pharmion Corporation
- 08 Dec 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov. This trial has been closed as Celgene has terminated its collaborative agreement, with MethylGene, for the development of MGCD0103.
- 22 Sep 2008 Celgene Corporation reported as a company Affiliate and Sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported on clinicaltrials.gov.