A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel group, 10-week study evaluating the efficacy and safety of PD 0332334 for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imagabalin (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2007 New trial record.