A Randomized, International, Double-Blinded (With In-House Blinding), Controlled With GARDASIL, Dose-Ranging, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy Study of a Multivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine Administered to 16- to 26- Year-Old Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE 9
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Aug 2016 This trial is Completed in Denmark according to the European Clinical Trials Database (Global end date: 2016-07-08).
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jun 2016 This trial is Completed in Sweden, Germany and Austria, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History