Phase II Study of IV Busulfan Combined With 12 cGy of Fractionated Total Body Irradiation (FTBI) and Etoposide (VP-16) as a Preparative Regimen for Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation for Patients With Advanced Hematological Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Etoposide; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.