A Phase 2, Randomized, 2-Arm, Double-Blind Study of AT-101 in Combination With Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Plus Placebo in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ascenta Therapeutics
- 01 Feb 2011 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2009 Results presented at IASLC 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History