Prevention of Central Veinous Device Related Sepsis Relapse With Taurolidine in Patients on Parenteral Nutrition in Long-term Home.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Taurolidine (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Sepsis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nutrilock
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.