A Double-blind, Randomized, Stratified Multi-center Trial Evaluating Conventional and Double Dose Oseltamivir in the Treatment of Immunocompromised Patients With Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 225 to 230.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 205 to 225.