A phase I study of thymoglobulin [antithymocyte globulin] in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jul 2008 The expected completion date has been changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jul 2008 (information from ClincialTrials.gov).
- 31 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2007 New trial record.