A Prospective Trial to Evaluate the Role of In Vivo T Cell Depletion by Campath (Alemtuzumab) in Reduction of Transplant Related Mortality in Transplantation from HLA-Class I or Class II Mismatched, Unrelated Donors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2007 New trial record.