A Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic and Safety Evaluation of Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) for the Treatment of Children Less Than 24 Months of Age With Confirmed Influenza Infection (CASG 114).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Actual patient number (87) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.