Investigation of the Safety and Feasibility of AAV1/SERCA2a Gene Transfer in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and a Left Ventricular Assist Device
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SERCA 2a gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms SERCA2a-LVAD
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2014 The first patient has been dosed according to a Celladon media release.