Immunogenicity Study of Antibody Persistence and Booster Effect of DTaP-HB-PRP-T Combined Vaccine or Tritanrix-HepB/Hib at 15 to 18 Months of Age Following a Primary Series at 6, 10 and 14 Weeks of Age in Healthy Filipino Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 27 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.