A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Follow-on Trial to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Lacosamide in Subjects With Painful Distal Diabetic Neuropathy Including a Double-Blind, Randomized Time Point Withdrawal Subtrial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharma Schwarz; UCB
- 08 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Additional trial location identified as Finland as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 UCB added as trial sponsor and trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History