Placebo-Controlled Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of BMS-790052 in Subjects Chronically Infected With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Oct 2008 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases 2008.
- 28 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2008 Planned patient number is now 86 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History