The chronic and acute postprandial vascular effects of exenatide vs. metformin in abdominally obese patients with impaired glucose tolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Obesity
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Endothelial-function' has not been met according to results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 17 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History