A randomized, double-blind, parallel-design, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of tadalafil (2.5 mg and 5 mg) administered once daily to men with diabetes mellitus and erectile dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 21 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004085).
- 01 Feb 2008 Results have been published in Diabetic Medicine.
- 31 Oct 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History