An eight week, double-blind, placebo controlled, adjunctive study of the primary effects of the use of flexible doses of modafinil 50mg to 200mg, on the negative symptoms, cognition, and excessive daytime sleepiness in schizophrenic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Modafinil (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2007 New trial record.